We have come up with a plan for students to access the Saint Thomas building in order to retrieve items left in the lockers
before our spring break begins.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness please do not come to the school. Items will be stored as long as needed.
Online learning will be designed to be self contained and any required materials will be included.
In order to follow Social Distancing guidelines, please adhere to the schedule below for locker items access. All items
from the locker will be packaged, labelled and ready for pick up during your choice of one hour time slots either on
Wednesday or Thursday this week.
Accessing locker items will be through the gym door on the West side of the school. The schedule is based on the first
letter of the student’s last name:
● Last names beginning with A - F: Wednesday 10:30 - 11:30 AM or Thursday 12:30 - 1:30 PM
● Last names beginning with G - L: Wednesday 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM or Thursday 1:30 - 2:30 PM
● Last names beginning with M - R: Wednesday 12:30 - 1:30 PM or Thursday 10:30 - 11:30 AM
● Last names beginning with S - Z: Wednesday 1:30 - 2:30 PM or Thursday 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
● Practice social-distancing - try your best to stay 1-2 meters away from other families.
● Please know that this is not a time to socialize. We are asking that you come into the school, pick up your
supplies and leave.
● Access is to the gym doorway only, not to the lockers, and Staff will not be available at this time
● One student/ parent access only (no extra siblings or friends should attend)
● Ball equipment stored for academy students can be picked up at this time as well
● Please bring any school sports jerseys to drop off as you pick up.
Anyone who cannot make these times are asked to contact the office for alternate pick up times.
Thank you for your cooperation.