Click here to see the school boundary map.
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open.
The new registration form will be used for:
- All new Grade 1-12 students.
- All previous Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools students who have transferred out and want to return to one of our schools.
The new registration form will not be used for:
- Students who stay in the same school for 2021-2022 are not required to fill out a registration form.
- Students who are currently in our division and transferring to a feeder school are not required to fill out a registration form. These students will receive an email with an electronic transfer form that will be required to be filled out and submitted back to the school. This includes current students transferring to a feeder school such as:
- Elementary to middle school.
- Middle school to high school.
- Current Kindergarten students who are transferring to their catchment school for Grade 1.
- Your child's catchment area has changed due to an address change.
If you are new student or previous student returning to Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Create a new account in SchoolEngage. After creating a SchoolEngage account, login to SchoolEngage, select the student and navigate to the 2021-2022 New Student Registration Form - Grades 1-12. If you are still wanting to register for the current school year, select the 2020-2021 Registration Form.
If needed, please refer to the instructions provided on the Parent Guide.
Please have a copy of your child's birth certificate, legal and immigration documentation for registration.
If you are already part of our Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools community:
If you currently have a student at one of our schools, but wish to register a new member of your family go to your PowerSchool Parent Portal, login with your existing username, password and find the SchoolEngage link on the bottom left-hand menu.
Once in your School Engage account, add a new student from the dropdown and navigate to the 2021-2022 New Student Registration Form - Grades 1-12. If you are still wanting to register a new family member for the current school year, select the 2020-2021 Registration Form.
School Bus Registration
If your child(ren) require school bus service, please register at rdcrs.ca/schools/school-bus-information/school-bus-registration. Please note that registration is required each school year.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at City Hall or your municipal/county office.